Company Fact Sheet: Blockbeta Marketing
- Blockbeta Marketing provides strategic marketing services to small businesses.
- The company was established in April 2006 in Seattle, WA.
- Robbin Block is the sole owner and marketing strategist for the company.
- Robbin has over 25 years of experience marketing businesses both large and small. She has an BA in Economics from the State University of NY at Albany (1980) and an MBA from Boston University (1988).
- Robbin is the author of Social Persuasion: Making Sense of Social Media for Small Business, published in February 2010.
- Robbin has been a SCORE counselor and instructor since 2003. SCORE is the volunteer arm of the U.S. Small Business Administration. She volunteers in the Seattle office.
- Robbin is also a public speaker on marketing, Internet marketing and social media.