Marketing Training for Small Business Websites in Seattle
Here's your opportunity to learn best practices of great websites, so you'll know what to say and do on your own. Then, we'll surf to several lucky class members’ websites for a critique, and everyone can contribute their ideas for improvements. Ideas usually fly, so you’re sure to learn how to make your site all it can be at this event.
- Do's and don'ts of great websites
- How to talk about your business to improve conversion
- Menu and navigation setups that increase visitor engagement
- How to use images effectively and where to find them
- Techniques for getting visitors to sign-up, call or buy
- Tips to make your site more visible to Google search to increase website traffic
Is this marketing workshop for me?
This workshop is designed for entrepreneurs, small business owners or anyone who wants to keep up with some of the latest in digital marketing. If you agree with any of the following, then you can’t afford to miss it:
- I'm not getting enough website traffic
- I get a good amount of visitors, but not enough leads, sales or calls
- My site has a high bounce rate and low quality metrics
- I've got a picture of the Space Needle or Mount Rainier on my home page, and I'm wondering if that's a good idea or not
Every one of our marketing workshops delivers no and low-cost tips, tools and techniques. We talk in relatively non-techie terms so you can put them into practice yourself, or at least understand how to work with the people who help you manage your website and marketing.
Instructor: Robbin Block
With more than 30 years of experience, Robbin specializes in marketing strategy, combining the best of traditional and new media like nobody's business. Her engaging and often humorous presentations deliver a dash of economic theory with a healthy dose of New York skepticism. You'll leave motivated, inspired and with real tools you can use to take your business to the next level. Robbin is also the author of Social Persuasion: Making Sense of Social Media for Small Business.